Please click the logo below and help me reach my fundraising goal today

Please click the logo below and help me reach my fundraising goal today
Please be sure to write "John Hurley - Bike Trip" in the "How did you hear about us" section

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 38 -- Indianapolis -- Rest Day

Rest day today. I spent the morning walking around town, and visiting some of the local museums -- namely the Indiana State Museum, and the NCAA Hall of Champions. Since it's my day off, I will keep this post brief, and let my photos from the day do the talking for me.

I just returned from a phenomenal dinner at St. Elmo Steakhouse. The last time I ate there was 7 years ago -- the night before playing in the NCAA tournament my sophomore year. Hard to believe that was 7 years ago.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed St. Elmo's. You still look good with the rock in your hand, especially in Indy! Great memories.

    Travel safe. Love ya, D

    ReplyDelete